Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Family Pictures





Family Pictures! We finally got the whole family together for pictures. About once every 2 years we try to get the whole Boice clan-(my side) grandkids and all to pose for photos. Grandma Boice always needs to have updated pictures on her shelf. It shouldn't be that hard, but it is. We had our Wood pictures taken too. I just wish I would have had the sense to have Haley, Colton and Brenna in a pose separately. Now that Haley is "never here" It is impossible to get any pictures of her. I think the pictures turned out pretty good. Brenna has her scowling glare that she gives to strangers and sometimes to family.....

3 comments:

Shel said...

Very cute Julia. I like the background of your blog as well.

Becky and Joey Corless said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They grow up to fast.

Anonymous said...

Great Family pictures. LOVE THEM.