Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So Where Have I Been?

Haley and Derek
Colton and Brenna

Brenna's first sled ride! Christmas Day!


Merry Christmas Brenna



Silly Brenna!




It is sad to say the the whole Holiday season just passed me by as far as blogging goes.... Thanksgiving came, then the day after and my website exploded and I had a more than full time job processing orders and answering phone calls from Moms and Grandmas that wanted Dress UP stuff! If you call my phone you have no doubt heard my wonderful voicemail. We will be needing a separate phone for the business soon.
Things have died down for now. Our website http://www.littlefairywings.com/ actually tanked on December 25. The server went down that hosts our site... Ouch! So we scrambled to change the site over to a different host. We basically had to rebuild a completely new site! Oh craziness! So our new site is up, but with lots of bugs.
My Christmas decorations are still up. That is the part I hate-taking it all down- I guess I will do a little at a time.
Christmas was wonderful. We did have a great celebration. Mom and Uncle Mike spent the day with us. We had a fancy Christmas Eve dinner at my sister Melinda's with the whole extended family. We hosted New Years Day dinner and had a full house. It was so nice. I had strep throat for the whole week prior to Christmas. I was in bed, but it finally gave me time to slow down. I read a great book! Gentlemen & Players.
Now, unfortunately, Mike is just getting over strep. I do not recommend it to anyone.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Wow...sounds like business was great for you guys! That's awesome...Not fun for you to have strep though...Hope everyone is doing well now!