Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Colton's Sorry Letter

My little Colton who is now 6 has recently learned how to type on the computer. He enjoys playing games and looking at websites like Lego.com. Today he came home from school while I was trying to take a short nap. I said hello and told him I would be resting a few more minutes. Not long after that he started yelling for me. I answered, but since Brenna was sleeping I didn't yell back and he kept yelling for me. I have always told him, "If I don't answer or you can't hear me, don't keep yelling come and talk to me." So I was a little frustrated when Brenna woke up and Colton was now screaming. Well, I lost it and sent him to his room and scolded him.
Not long after I heard him leave his room and go downstairs. After a few more moments I heard something printing. Colton came back up and handed me a folded piece of paper with the following message;


Translation: "I am sorry that I threw a fit. Mom I promise that I will never do it again."

He is currently learning how to read and write. I just thought it was so cute to see his little effort to type me an apology. I have only shown him 1 time how to print something and he remembered it! I just had to scan it and blog it!



No comments: