Monday, November 16, 2009

The weather is cold so I feel crafty!

When the Weather turns miserably cold, and the holidays are here, I get the craft bug! I love to finish old projects and make little gifts for family and friends. I just wish I would have started months ago because I can assure you I will not finish all of my projects before Christmas! Here are a few that I did this past week....

Scarecrow Pillow- a pattern that I got from Aunt Julie years ago and finally finished!


Brenna's name banner- Ever since I saw it in a magazine, I've wanted to do this for a long time.

Apron for Brenna- made from leftover scraps of fabric from the name banner.

Give thanks door hanger pillow- My friend had a birthday this week so instead of spending money, I made something from all the patterns and fabric I have around my house.
Needless to say, not much else got done around my house this week.

No comments: