Saturday, October 31, 2009

"Trick or Treat!"


This was a great day for trick or treating! The weather was awesome! I don't remember having a warmer Halloween. We only needed jackets! Brenna was overwhelmed. I know she didn't have a clue what was happening. Of course, she does love candy, so she followed Colton to all the houses. Poor thing, she has had croup. She is wheezing and coughing. The cold air is good for her so out she went.
Yesterday for Mikes work Halloween party he dressed up as "Backwards Guy". I'm not sure where he comes up with his ideas, but he won 2nd place in his office party. He has been growing what hair he has out for a couple of months. He had me shave the back of his head to look like a beard and a goatee. I then painted a face on the back of his head. He wore his clothes backwards. He looked hilarious!(as you can see).
I can't believe Halloween is over. Now onto the big holidays! I can't wait.

No comments: