Thursday, October 9, 2008

Daddy Come and Get Me!!!!!



Brenna's latest thing is to crawl up to Mike with a little giggle and scream and start to crawl away-which means... Daddy has to crawl after her. She tries to crawl frantically away all the while she is screaming or gigling so hard she sounds like she might be crying. She is so silly. I have called her my "Silly Baby" since she was born. She constantly keeps us laughing. She will be 1 on the 25th. I can not believe it! She has grown so fast and has such a sweet personality. She never has been fussy. Just a little cry here or there when she needed something. I have to say she has been my easiest baby. And now that we've got the sleeping all night down she is just a joy!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

That is so cute! I LOVE these pictures of her...she has grown up so much since I saw her last...