Sunday, October 12, 2008

"Mom, Look at this Spider Web!"



For years every Halloween I find a disgusting tarantula hidden in my bed or on my pillow. Every time I gasp and my heart almost stops and Colton is hiding nearby just waiting to laugh at my complete phobia of anything that crawls. Even though they are plasitic I cannot even bear to touch them. Each year after Halloween I am so happy to put them away and sometimes I have been known to throw them away. However, Colton and Mike manage to find more each year and yesterday Colton begged us all day to put up the spiderwebs that Aunt April gave us in her yearly basket of gourds and seasonal goodies. Thanks April!

Finally Mike and I conceded and put up the webbing. Colton found all kinds of bugs and spiders to fill it and it takes up our whole front room. Did I say I can't wait for this holiday to be over!

No comments: